June 10, 2011

Blueberry,Mango,Pineapple and Spinach Smoothie

yes i know that title is a mouthful. i really need to use my spinach and my frozen fruit before next week so i decided to make this one. of course i dont have any bananas. at the begginning making the smoothie i didnt think it was going to come out but if you add water it mixes up so well! again you cannot taste the spinach at all i'm still shocked! my next weird thing to try will be wheatgrass drinks i found some powder i want to try called amazing green super food  they even have a chocolate one! 


1/4 cup Organic frozen blueberries
1/4 cup frozen pineapple cubes
1 cup frozen mango cubes
1 cup organic fresh spinach
1 cup water


all of the frozen fruit and water. I blended that until all of the fruit was smooth. Then I added the spinach. Blend everything up until the spinach was liquefied. 

yes i have vintage star wars cups 

i love that you can see the green bits

3 comments:

  1. Yum, that sounds look a good combination. I love adding spinach to our smoothies. I also have to say I love the cup. So funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i added you to my featured page and put the link up on my fb page too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails